10:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday – Wednesday
10:00 am-5:00 pm Thursday – Sunday
CLOSED ONLY ON:
Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day,
Christmas Day, and New Years’ Day
We’ll be open 10:00 am to 1:30 pm on Christmas Eve
Street & Mailing Address:
290 Elgin-Canelo Road
Elgin, AZ 85611
Click here to send us a message
- Take I-10 south/east to Exit 281 (Hwy 83)
- Take Hwy 83 south 25 miles into Sonoita
- Continue across Hwy 83, then slowly through the sharp left
- Travel another 4.5 miles to Elgin Road and turn left
- On Elgin Road, go 4.5 miles into Elgin and bear right onto Elgin-Canelo Road.
- We are 3 miles south on the right, take the road that leads up to the Winery on the hill – 290 Elgin-Canelo Rd
FROM BENSON ON I-10
- From I-10, take Hwy 90 south 19 miles, turn right onto Hwy 82.
- Travel about 10 miles west on Hwy 82, turn left onto Upper Elgin Road.
- Go almost 5 miles – as you enter the town of Elgin you go over a one lane bridge, make a quick left onto Elgin-Canelo Road.
- Go 3 miles south, make a right onto the road leading to the Winery up on the hill – 290 Elgin-Canelo Road.
FROM SIERRA VISTA
- From Buffalo Soldier Trail & Fry Blvd, take Buffalo Soldier North (it will become Hwy 90), travel 8.5 miles to Hwy 82 , make a left.
- On 82, travel about 10 miles and turn left onto Upper Elgin Road.
- On Upper Elgin Road go 5 miles south – as you enter Elgin, you go over a one-lane bridge, make a quick left onto Elgin-Canelo Road.
- Travel 3 miles south on Elgin-Canelo Road, take a right onto the road that leads up to the Winery on the hill – 290 Elgin-Canelo Road.