- This event has passed.
July 28, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$25 – $85
Annual celebration of the harvest! No reservations required.
$25 General Admission includes:
- Wine tasting with souvenir glass
- Souvenir giveaway to the first 100 people
- Wine & food pairings
- Winery tours with the winemaker at 11am & 2:45pm
- Vineyard tours by wagon throughout the day
- Grape stomping, starting at 1:00pm (must sign up when you arrive).
$85 VIP package (limited to 60 tickets) includes:
- Everything General Admission gets plus:
- Private, climate-controlled room and balcony
- VIP restroom
- Private bar
- Special VIP souvenir giveaway
- After hours party from 4-6pm
- After hours winery and vineyard tour
- VIP parking
- Lunch voucher (Lunch may be purchased on-site from two local restaurants, The Steak Out and Wood Fire Pizza, as well as wine-by-the-glass).
This is the second of three festivals at Sonoita Vineyards for 2018. Following HarvestFest, the 17th Annual St. Martin’s Sonoita AVA New Release Festival is in November (this includes all the Sonoita AVA wineries). The 41st Annual Blessing of Sonoita Vineyards is tentatively scheduled for April, 2019.
The Winery/Tasting Room is open daily from 10am-4pm (except major holidays). Private tours, tastings, luncheons or special events in our Vintage Room may be arranged.