- This event has passed.
HarvestFest & Grape Stomp 2017
July 29 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$25 - $85
Annual celebration of the harvest! No reservations required.
General Admission includes:
- 250 pre-sale Tickets Available for $25 (once sold out all General Admission will be $30 at the door)
- Wine tasting with souvenir glass
- Souvenir giveaway to first 100 people
- Wine & food pairings
- Winery tours with the winemaker at 11am & 2:45pm
- Vineyard tours by wagon throughout the day
- Grape stomping, starting at 1:00pm (must sign up when you arrive).
VIP package includes:
- Everything General Admission gets plus+
- Only 50 Tickets will be sold
- Private climate controlled room and balcony
- VIP restroom
- Private bar
- Special VIP souvenir giveaway
- After hours party 4-6pm
- After hours winery and vineyard tour
- VIP parking
- Lunch voucher (Lunch may be purchased on-site from two local restaurants, The Steak Out and The Daily Bread Bistro as well as wine-by-the-glass).
This is the second of three festivals at Sonoita Vineyards for 2017. Following HarvestFest, the 17th Annual St. Martin’s Sonoita AVA New Release Festival is Saturday, November 11, 2017 (this includes all the Sonoita AVA wineries). The 40th Annual Blessing of Sonoita Vineyards is tentatively scheduled for April 7, 2018.
The Winery/Tasting Room is open daily from 10am-4pm (except major holidays). Private tours, tastings, luncheons or special events in our Vintage Room may be arranged.