Blessing of Sonoita Vineyards
April 10th, 2021
Tastings to celebrate the beginning of the summer and growing season! Usually towards the beginning of April on a Saturday, it includes tastings and a procession through the vineyard behind Father Greg, who has been giving the vineyard its annual blessing for years.
43rd Annual Blessing of Sonoita Covid Style below for instructions
- Procession at Noon with Father Greg Adolf from Saint Andrews and his Clergy Gang
- No Cover Charge
- Kids are Welcome
- Face Masks will be required unless you are Imbibing
- Live Music
- Food By Las Vigas and Happy Cookers Catering
- Coffee by Sonoita Coffee Roasters
- Tastings $15 includes souvenir glass and 4 tastings
- Wine by the glass and bottle available
- For all Festival Goers Exclusive Savings at these Sonoita AVA Locations: Village of Elgin Winery, Elgin Distillery, Twisted Union Wine Company, Autumn Sage, Hannah’s Hill Vineyards, Deep Sky Vineyards, and Lightning Ridge Cellars.
HarvestFest, Saturday, July 24, 2021
A great way for us to kick-off our Harvest Season! This is a grand festival, with hundreds of guests participating in the activities including grape stomping competitions, horse-drawn vineyard tours, along with tastings and pairings showing off our signature wines. You will not want to miss out on our VIP Experience get your tickets fast as these sell out every year!
St. Martin’s Sonoita AVA New Release Festival on, Saturday, November 13, 2021
After a busy harvest season, what better way than to kick back and party? This festival is a prime opportunity to taste our newly released wine, as well as some soon to be released wine, straight from the barrel! We’ve also invited the other Sonoita AVA wineries and distilleries to join us at our location.