July 27 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$25 – $85
Annual celebration of the harvest! No reservations required.
$25 General Admission includes:
- 6 wine tastings
- Souvenir giveaway to the first 100 people
- 4 food and wine pairings
- Winery tours with the winemaker at 11am & 3pm
- Vineyard tours by wagon throughout the day
- Grape stomping, starting at 1:00pm (must sign up when you arrive)
- Pre-purchases limited to 500 tickets online
$85 VIP package (limited to 60 tickets) includes:
- Everything General Admission gets, plus:
- Private, climate-controlled room and balcony
- VIP restroom
- Private bar
- Special VIP gift
- After hours party from 4-6pm
- After hours winery and vineyard tour
- VIP parking
- Lunch voucher (Lunch may be purchased on-site from two local restaurants, The Steak Out and Las Vigas, as well as wine-by-the-glass).
Lunch may be purchased on site from The Steak Out and Las Vigas.
Live Music ALL DAY provided by Neamen Lyles, Corey Spector and the Grasslands Band.
This is the second of three festivals at Sonoita Vineyards for 2019. Following HarvestFest, the 17th Annual St. Martin’s Sonoita AVA New Release Festival is November 9th, 2019 (this includes all the Sonoita AVA wineries). The 42st Annual Blessing of Sonoita Vineyards is tentatively scheduled for April 4th, 2020.
The Winery/Tasting Room is open daily from 10am-4pm (except major holidays). Private tours, tastings, luncheons or special events in our Vintage Room may be arranged.